Your First Visit:
Congratulations on taking the first step toward your new, beautiful smile! We are overjoyed about meeting and getting to know you throughout your treatment. You will be greeted by our friendly and knowledgeable staff, who will guide you through the entire process. After taking a few x-rays and pictures, Dr. Martin will do a thorough examination and discuss treatment options while answering any questions or concerns you may have.
The purpose of the initial examination is to address patient concerns such as:
- What problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
- Tooth concerns like crowding, spacing, protrusion or impaction of teeth
- Indicate if any skeletal issues are present
- Oral habits such as thumb sucking or tongue thrusting
- Medical issues, such as mouth breathing, allergies and/or joint dysfunction
The cost of braces and Invisalign® are big investments, but Dr. Martin and staff are here to help you every step of the way. With no money down and 0% financing, orthodontic care has never been more affordable. Our knowledgeable team will walk you through choosing the payment option that best suits your family.
– Payment Options
In addition to what your dental insurance may cover for your treatment, there are several payment options available. Our team will review all of these options with you in detail at your first appointment:
- Low monthly payments with no money down and 0% financing
- Payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards
- Payment by debit card
- Payment by personal check
- Please click here to pay online
- Payment by automatic withdrawal from your checking account on a monthly basis
We understand your time is valuable; therefore, we have created online forms to make your initial orthodontic consultation as easy as possible. Please download and complete the below forms, and either email to email@example.com or bring them to your appointment.
To fill out the PDF forms and have the information save correctly, you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it here.